Rental Policies, for our Oceanfront South Maui Vacation Condo…
The rental policies below are designed to insure our unique property will always meet your expectations. We are here to help you enjoy our relaxed, high end retreat. Please read first and then comfortably BOOK Ekahi 7G. We are a legal vacation rental and pay property taxes in the Hotel category. Our Hawaii Tax ID: TA-027-153-6128-01.
We love this place and keep making it better. It is hard to find high quality rentals like this at Ekahi – especially with our location but we think you should enjoy our piece of paradise too. 7G is our home for part of the year; has been outfitted with that in mind and is best suited for adults.
Professionally decorated with a comfortable and welcoming feeling, the condo features all new Hawaiian & Asian style high end furnishings. All areas of the condo (even the lanai) have been completely remodeled with high quality in mind. Included are stainless steel appliances, solid maple cabinets, granite countertops, travertine flooring, woven wood blinds/drapes, tri-zone split-ductless A/C, an office area and more.
PAYMENT METHODS WE ACCEPT
- Check or bank draft, payable to Patti Davidson.
- Send to:
58 Aspen Ridge Square S.W.
Calgary, AB T3H 1T2
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT POLICIES
- To secure the booking, a partial payment of 2 days rent, is due within 14 days of guest confirmation of intention to book
- Payment must be fully settled: 60 days prior to arrival, or if that date is already passed, then within 7 days of guest confirmation of intention to book.
- A $200 cleaning fee is also collected for all bookings with final balance.
- Minimum stay 4 nights
- Complimentary mid-stay clean for stays of 10 nights or longer
- 10% discount for stays of 28 days or longer
- All policies, rates and taxes are subject to change.
- Once Full Payment is Received:
We will provide you with a packet containing directions, maps, things to do, favorite restaurants and contact numbers for golf and tennis. We can also send info on reduced rate car rentals. Wailea guests also receive discounts on all Wailea Golf Courses.
- Cancellations: For a cancellation more than 60 days ahead of stay: 1 night forfeited. Within 60 days of arrival or after arrival date: full deposit forfeited. Balance forfeited unless unit is re-rented. If unit is re-rented, a pro rata refund will be issued less a one night cancellation fee. Travel Insurance (Cancel for Any Reason) is highly recommended.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am.
- No-smoking. No pets allowed.
- Total number of occupants will not exceed the quoted number, unless agreed.
- When not in the unit and when departing please turn off lights, a/c, fans and lock all doors and windows.
- Upon departure be sure to empty wall safe and leave safe door open, leave keys on the counter, empty refrigerator of your food and please start a load of towels in the wash.